Hydrocolloid Dressing (extra thin)
- Material: CMC (carboxymethycellulose) hydrophilic granules, semi-permeable matte polyurethane.
- Type: extra thin.
- Size: 5x5cm, 7.5×7.5cm, 10x10cm, 15x15cm, 20x20cm, 5x10cm, 5x15cm, 5x20cm.
- Excellent exudates absorption capability.
- Keep the wound in a moist environment, promote wound healing, effectively release pains and reduce wound care frequency.
- Water-proof, protect the wound from microbial invasion.
- Excellent elasticity and self-adhesive, convenient and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to peel off, no adherence to wound, so effectively reduce the potential damage and pains.
- Used for slight or moderate exudating wounds, such as leg ulcer, I-II degree bedsores, superficial and small burn wound, post operation wound, skin-donor sites, all kinds of superficial wound and cosmetic wound, for granulation and epithelialization process of chronic wound.
- Single use only.Latex free. Sterile by ETO.